Plan of Graveyard Sections

St James basic plan

The original churchyard is the section known as the Old Ground and was the first area to be used for burials.

Sections A, B and C were added in 1858 when a piece of land was purchased to extend the graveyard.

In 1898 sections D, F and G were added when another piece of land was donated to the church.